V Day Guide: 50 Ways to Please Your Lover #15 - #11
15. Order one of these cute Fair Trade Valentine's Kits and show your love for goods that are fairly traded and sustainably produced.
14. Touch Wood Rings are equally as elegant and certainly more eco-friendly than their metallic counterparts. The rings are even more special when you read about artists David & Nicola's romantic off-the-grid lifestyle in B.C.
13. Pick up a copy of Desert Quartet: An Erotic Landscape by environmental writer Terry Tempest Williams and explore the sensuous landscape of Southern Utah with your lover.
12. Or, if your tastes run more to the salacious - tune into F. for Forest to heat things up in the boudoir.
11. Call into your favorite radio station and dedicate a song to your Valentine (remember, cheesy is pleasing on V. Day).