Photos: Wend Magazine
Here's a quick shout out on behalf of our pals at Wend Magazine. Sign up for the online version of their magazine,which is free, and you go into the running for a free Kleen Kanteen. The insulated version of their famed stainless steel water bottle.
As we've said before, Wend magazine is what you might expect as offspring, were TreeHugger to engage in a little rumpy pumpy under the covers with Outside magazine. It's jammed packed with tales of derring-do in the realm of human-powered outdoor sports and travel to far flung locales. Yet somehow squeezed between all those wind-in-your-hair adventures can found myriad stories on environmental issues, not-for-profit activist groups, and green outdoor gear. Did we mention, like the spirits found within its pages, it's online version is free?Sign up, this week, at Wend Magazine to be one five possible free Kleen Kanteen winners.
NB: The BPA acronym in the title refers to the chemical Bisphenol A, an endocrine-disruptor, that was once prevalent in many plastic and aluminium drink bottles. It is not known to be present in stainless steel.
More Wend Magazine
• Wend Magazine: Paperless People-Powered Adventure
• Adventure and Activism For Free: That's Wend Magazine
• Save Kids. Take 250,000 Cars of US Roads: Wend Magazine Tells How
• Will Wave Farms Attract Sharks? Wend Magazine Investigates
• Islamic Cycling, Space Tourism, Norway by Bike & Ski? Wend Magazine Has It All