With the Opening Ceremonies for the Winter Olympics in Turin just hours away, the whole world will soon be watching the festivities in the Italian Alps. Dubbed "The First Hydrogen Olympics" as well as claiming the entire event to be climate-neutral, the Games have us with winter sports on the brain, so we're spotlighting some of our favorite gear to help you with your Olympic dreams, or at least get out and have some fun.
1) Grab an Arbor Snowboard and slap some TH-friendly snowboard wax on it.
2) Get outfitted from head to toe with this Ecolog recyclable jacket, these slick layers and outerwear from Icebreaker and eco super-socks by Teko.
3) Once out and about, be sure to help Keep Winter Cool and ski green, with help from Clif Bar.
4) If two skis are one too many or you prefer to skip the lift lines, check out Windski for some no-hills-required speed on the snow.
5) Finally, take a cue from Go Play Outside!, who can help outfit you for whatever the next weekend trip brings, so you can own less stuff and still have fun.