TreeHugger Picks: Head-Turning Bags
At TreeHugger, we've seen our fair share of cool bags in our day, from messenger to tote to clutch to handbag, and have found a few that really different. Check out our picks for the bags that will turn heads.
1) Ecoist takes discarded paper & plastic labels and weaves them into flashy bags.
2) Escama bags are hand-woven together from discarded aluminum can pull tabs.
3) Kim White Handbags are made from old car upholstery, so the 1983 Camaro will live on forever.
4) The Monacca bag is cobbled together from Japanese cedar, and will hold a 17" Powerbook.
5) The Keyboard bag might just help you escape from it all, shift your perspective and enter a new world.