TreeHugger Picks: Have a Green New Year's Eve
2006 is just about in the books, which means that this weekend will see many a party to ring in the new year. Here are our picks for greening up your shindig to welcome 2007.
1) Watch the big ball drop in the Big Apple, which will shine brightly with the sparkly power of LEDs.
2) Have plenty of organic bubbly on hand to toast to a happy, healthy, green 2007.
3) Party hosts may want to rent champagne flutes rather than buying a bunch of plastic that'll just get tossed in the trash.
4) For those who overdo it at the party, a little Hangover Helper will help the first day of 2007 start with a clearer head and happier tummy.
5) Alternately, imbibe some organic wine and avoid the sulfites (and hangovers that come with them).
Happy New Year!