With the big day just around the corner, we thought we'd take a look at some of the Halloween tricks 'n treats from our past.
1) We've got some ideas for TreeHugger-friendly candy & treats to give the little ghouls and ghosts in your neighborhood.
2) Tree Huggin' Treats offers vegan, organic, wheat free and gluten free treats.
3) For other tasty treats, you can't go wrong with Fair Trade Trick or Treat Chocolate
4) What do you think? Take our survey to see if you'll be the only organic candy-giver on your block.
5) These Jack-'O-Lantern buckets, made from reclaimed barn tin, are a good alternative for those who aren't fans of carving their own pumpkin each year.