Donnachadh McCarthy, one of Britain's leading expert in green living, believes seven days is all it takes to "go green." Inspired by the inaugural How to Green Your Life column we ran yesterday, here are our picks for some ways to go green at home.
1) Check out twenty free ways to save energy in your home.
2) Make your own non-toxic bathtub cleaner.
3) Learn to avoid toxic chemicals that are already in your home.
4) To be sure it's green, make it yourself, with our easy homemade soap and easy homemade yogurt recipes.
5) Use your dishwasher wisely to save on water, energy and money.