Our calendars clicked over to fall late last week, and even though the dog days of summer are now behind us, there's a lot to look forward to during fall. Here are some of our favorite things about fall.
1) Levi's organic jeans will be in stores in November.
2) There's nothing like fall colors with Christopher Griffith’s hyper-macroscopic photographs of color-changing leaves in his book, simply titled Fall.
3) Stewart+Brown's fall collection of organic cotton, cashmere and wool has even caught the eye of In Style magazine.
4) The Eco-Products International Fair, a three-day exhibition of some of the world’s most cutting-edge eco products, is coming at the end of October.
5) Do some vintage shopping in LA this fall with the help of LA City Beat.