With a bold prediction from a certain rodent late last week that winter would soldier on for six more weeks, we thought now would be a useful time to pull out some of our best eco-travel resources, (eco-tourism is "the buzzword" of 2006, after all) so you can start planning your escape from the winter doldrums post haste.
1) Here's a handy bundle of eco-travel resources to help you start planning from square one.
2) In the same vein, take a peek at Responsible Travel's website for info on holidays that "also contribute towards enriching destinations and benefitting local people." Nice.
3) The Environmentalist's Travel Guide has lots of simple ways to make traveling more TreeHugger.
4) Before you go, take a peek at the Green Travel Network, "the largest sustainable tourism community" on the internet these days, to find fellow eco-tourists and travelers wherever you're headed.
5) To keep it green once you get there, be sure to check out the Green Hotels Association.