It's been a big week here at TreeHugger, with the Martha Stewart appearance and all, so we're glad that Friday has arrived and that the weekend is dead ahead. To celebrate the week's end (and in preparation for the big party over at TreeHuggerTV), here are our picks for happy hour, TreeHugger-style.
1) Square One Vodka is the world's first certified organic rye vodka, use soy-based inks in their labeling, and is for sale in the TreeHugger Store.
2) Orange V Vodka is for you if you like your organic booze with a squirt of citrus.
3) If you're in New York, head out and enjoy one (or two...or more) of Counter's all-organic cocktails. The cleanest dirty martini you'll ever have...
4) We recommend Modmix if you're mixing your own; their line of cocktail mixers is made from organic fruits and herbs in tasty flavors like citrus margarita, lavender lemon drop and pomegranate cosmopolitan.
5) Use an Olive Buoy to ditch disposable drink accoutrements and cocktail in style.
6) Thanks to Reycled Rays you don't have to think about how to blend your affinity for liquor with interior lighting solutions.
7) Stay up to speed on the latest in the organic cocktail world with Cocktail Organico