Each city around the world lives TreeHugger a little bit differently. From books and maps to simple word of mouth, there are neverending ways and resources to keep it green. Here are just a few.
1) In New York, there's The Big Green Apple and the Green Apple Map.
2) In Los Angeles, Greenopia has all urban dwellers in the city of angels covered.
3) In London, Veggie & Organic London will help keep the food on your table as TreeHugger as possible.
4) Our "Tell Us About Your City" series yielded some excellent advice from the locals of Austin, Texas and Portland, Oregon. Stay tuned for more soon!
5) The Sustainable Ireland Cooperative is chock-full of info on the world of sustainability in Ireland.