TreeHugger Picks: Biodiesel-Buying Celebs
TreeHugger likes biodiesel a lot. We're glad to see that it's been getting some increased press lately, but we can't promote it all by ourselves, so we're always happy when celebrities and other high-profile people put their time, passion and names behind it. Here are our picks for biodiesel-boosting celebrities:
1) Whether she's driving her 1983 El Camino or just licking the gas cap, Daryl Hannah digs biodiesel in a big way.
2) Willie Nelson likes the stuff so much, he created his own brand of Made-in-the-USA biodiesel.
3) What's better than Daryl Hannah or Willie Nelson? How about Daryl Hannah and Willie Nelson together, as they were at the 2006 National Biodiesel Conference.
4) Mandy Moore has also jumped on the bandwagon, and even had a straight-veggie-oil conversion done to her ride.
5) Not to be outdone, Jack Johnson powered all his tour buses and trucks with biodiesel.
6) Woody Harrelson went on The Late Show with David Letterman and touted his addiction to the alternative to oil.