This week Tonic participates in Blog Action Day, the one-day, worldwide blog focus on climate change. To celebrate, you should read Tonic giving climate change deniers some frank talk, take note of the alterna-Nobel prizes (no Obama involvement, thankyouverymuch) and partake in some truly green tea.
Check out this week's highlights from Tonic.
- David Bois has had it with climate change deniers. In honor of Blog Action Day, he vents.
- We heard a lot of hullabaloo over the Nobel Prize recently, but we didn't hear about the alternate version: The Right Livelihood Award. They recognize scientific research and education; who's going to argue with that?
- Tonic surfed the Earthwave, kinda.
- National Parks got some good news from the Department of the Interior: oil drilling got put on hold near the parks.
- Drink some truly green tea. You won't believe who's making it.