- Appeal to egos by pointing to business sustainability success stories, such as Ray Anderson's transformation of Interface.
- Focus on the bottom line in making your case -- your company can save a lot of money by going green.
- Talk about opportunities and innovations.
- Make it easy -- discuss, for instance, going carbon neutral.
- Keep your message positive -- say goodbye to guilt.
- If all else fails, keep some fair trade chocolates in your desk to pass out to co-workers also interested in change.
Not only is a greener office more likely to be a healthier and happier workplace, but others in the company may, in turn, take these practices home with them. Spread the word... and start with the boss! ::Guardian Unlimited via Hugg