2005 Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance Award Winners
The Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) is a "collaborative network whose purpose is to advance energy efficiency in the Midwest in order to support sustainable economic development and environmental preservation". They give out awards each year and have recently announced the winners for this year (there are 5 different categories, see below for a list) and will honor these winners on October 3rd at the Energy Solutions Conference in Chicago (for more information on the conference and a list of speakers, seminars and workshops, see this). To learn more about the MEEA's mission and goals, you can go here.
The 2005 Inspiring Efficiency Award winners are…
• Leadership Award—Michigan Governor, Jennifer Granholm
• Education Award—University of Illinois Chicago Energy Resources Center
• Impact Award—MidAmerican Design Assistance for Commercial Buildings
• Innovation Award—Center for Technology Transfer, Inc
• Marketing Award—Interstate Power and Light Co.
Congratulations to all the winners, keep up the good work!