Image by Freefoto
Seven, seven, seven, seven, seven, seven, seven! It's a magic number; people are addicted to the number seven. Doesn't it feel good, just looking at all those sevens? You get a thrill right, something deep down inside, a little frisson of yee-hah that is much bigger than looking at, say, twelves 12's or (Allah forbid) sixty-two 62s, the latter of which is statistically proven to be the most boring thing ever to be looked upon.
Couple this love with the love of lists; there's even a book of lists, which is perfect for the top of the toilet tank. Most likely this is due to the boundaries of a human's short term memory - we can only put about 7 things in it - coupled with the fact that we, as a species, are lazy; just cut to the verb, tell me what to do. So, without further ado, here are 7 lists of 7 green things you can do. Seven!!!!!
1. 7 Things that every environmental entrepreneur should know - If your getting a green business going, then this is for you.
2. 7 Things every church can do for the environment - This one is for the goers - get your church up to snuff.
4. 7 things I did to help slow global warming - For the bad gas crowd; and for that matter, the strong language crowd too.
5. 7 things you can do to save the rainforest - All the little animals.
6. 7 things to do with lemon this week, the eco friendly way - Heh, heh, heh, no, I'm serious. Read it, just read it.
7. 7 things we can do to make an Eco-friendly Ganpati - One stop shopping for all your Ganpati needs.
Lists of Seven
7 Slow Movements and Memes
7 Overrated Technologies
7 Innovations in Air Conditioning
7 Executive Orders for Obama
7 eco-Cities Worth a Visit
7 Portable Laptop Solar Chargers
7 Tips to get Recession Ready