Eco-consultant and author Ben Jervey (The Big Green Apple: Your Guide to Eco-Friendly Living in New York City ) offers some eco-friendly suggestions to the New York Daily News. While we don't see anyone's current missteps as sins, we do heartily encourage taking any next green steps that one possibly can. So just what are those tiny, little steps?Jevey's Sins (our solutions):
1. DRINKING BOTTLED WATER.
2. ALLOWING CATALOGS, MAGAZINES AND OTHER JUNK MAIL TO PILE UP.
3. USING YOUR CAR UNNECESSARILY, ESPECIALLY IN MANHATTAN.
4. BLASTING THE AIR CONDITIONER.
5. CONSIDERING RECYCLING TO BE A WASTE OF TIME.
6. BUYING ONLY NON-LOCAL PRODUCE.
7. PATRONIZING DRY CLEANERS WHO USE POTENTIALLY DEADLY SOLVENTS THAT ALSO POLLUTE THE ENVIRONMENT.
Read the entire article at New York Daily News