This week, TreeHugger is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the LA screening of the upcoming movie Arctic Tale. Congrats to everyone who has already scored tickets, however we still have a few tickets left to give away. Here's what you have to do: scavenge TreeHugger and arctictale.com for the answers to the questions at the bottom of this post. Then, simply send your answers to: contest [at] treehugger [dot] com as soon as you find all the answers. We only have a few tickets left, and the first readers to email us the answers will come away with a pair of tickets, so hurry up and answer these questions! First, search TreeHugger for the following questions:
1) In June, we wrote about a Canadian town near the Arctic circle than had to fly all of its food in from many miles away. Recently, the town built a community greenhouse to cut down on the town's food miles. What is the name of this Canadian town?
2) In one of our guides for How To Go Green, we suggest grabbing a sweater and cuddling up with some hot cider or cocoa as a solution to cold winter evenings. Which guide was this in?
3) What country did NASA say is getting greener by the day... in the bad way. Ice is rapidly melting from what famously cold country?
Next, find the answers to the following questions on the Arctic Tale website (arctictalemovie.com)
1) Who is Arctic Tale's narrator?
2) How many lbs of CO2 can you save by not using another ream of paper?
3) How many lbs of CO2 can you save per year by using a push mower?