MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Multifunction and multi-user desk is shared by people and cats
- Container vegetable gardening can provide fresh homegrown produce in small spaces
- First stretch of the glow-in-the-dark Smart Highway opens in the Netherlands
- Plastic bag bans are spreading in the United States
- 8 Homemade Salt and Sugar Body Scrubs
- What is kinetic energy? Can it be harnessed to power our stuff?
- How to pack a whole lot of living into 221 square feet
- Does oil pulling actually work?
- Could higher food prices reduce food waste?
- Wear your clothes #InsideOut for Fashion Revolution Day!
Best of TreeHugger
National Geographic has a good interactive map showing what 216 feet of sea ...
We're in the midst of the sixth great extinction right now, with the ...
Here's a fun one that is sure to put you in a good ...
Who knew that knitting could have such a positive impact on our physical ...
Here's a tiny house that doesn't sacrifice much of anything (except a handrail)
Using thread and recycled fabrics, this old Asian folk art relies on geometric ...
Unless you don't like bunnies.