MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Excellent infographic shows why we must say no to plastic
- Built on a tilt: Snøhetta's Zero Energy House is completed in Norway
- Grow your own drugs for Christmas, says the BBC
- Free book tells you how to insulate old brick buildings without them falling apart in a few years
- Small-scale solar desalination system aims for affordable water independence
- How a talented architect makes an RV look like a charming cabin in the woods
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Look Ma, no heatsink! After the innovative flat LED, here comes the hollow one (review)
- How it feels to be a pedestrian in cities today
- New York State bans fracking for good
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
This prototype bicycle camper seems like a great idea, but is it?
This one is scarier than superbugs, three-legged frogs and endocrine disruption; maybe people ...
Fight the dry skin epidemic with these effective, all-natural tips
The largest solar project on the continent helps South Africa get closer to ...