MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- Excellent infographic shows why we must say no to plastic
- Built on a tilt: Snøhetta's Zero Energy House is completed in Norway
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- The U.S. could easily power itself 100x over with just solar power!
- Derby the dog, born with deformed legs, can now run thanks to 3D printed prosthetics!
- Grow your own drugs for Christmas, says the BBC
- Free book tells you how to insulate old brick buildings without them falling apart in a few years
- Rooftop solar could be just a spray away
- Restaurants move way beyond local and organic, get serious about carbon
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
This prototype bicycle camper seems like a great idea, but is it?
This one is scarier than superbugs, three-legged frogs and endocrine disruption; maybe people ...
Fight the dry skin epidemic with these effective, all-natural tips
The largest solar project on the continent helps South Africa get closer to ...