MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- Google offers $1,000,000 to shrink solar power inverter technology
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
- The FLIZ Pedal-Less Bike Concept
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- What ever happened to: "Small fridges make good cities"
- Artist's paintings on discarded library books tell an evocative story (Video)
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.