MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- Study links certain parenting tactics to increased materialism later in life
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- 10 design principles from Prince Charles that mostly make a lot of sense
- Artist's embroidered seed art evokes bonds between nature and humans
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- Natural candle powered terracotta heater will warm you for cheap
- This Indian solar power plant will = almost all of the solar power installed in the US in 2010
- When life gives you invasive jellyfish.... turn them into paper towels and diapers!
- Woman Has Used the Same Christmas Tree Every Year Since 1928
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...