MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- This large-scale building kit helps kids learn about engineering, architecture, and design through play
- 8 Homemade Salt and Sugar Body Scrubs
- We may be on the verge of a cooling revolution
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- Derby the dog, born with deformed legs, can now run thanks to 3D printed prosthetics!
- Free Range Child examines connection between kids, their food, and the natural world
- This Indian solar power plant will = almost all of the solar power installed in the US in 2010
- Natural candle powered terracotta heater will warm you for cheap
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...