MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- LED night light outlet covers install in seconds, use just 5 cents of power per year
- Canada's first tiny house festival debuts as part of planned tiny housing development
- Analyst explains why he thinks Apple should buy Tesla
- What's killing our kids these days? It isn't IKEA furniture
- A Chicago house that is "healthy, efficient, and right-sized for comfortable living"
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- Go Electric: The Sierra Club has a great new electric vehicle guide
- Is day-old water safe to drink?
- ‘Lion-like’ animal on the lam in Milwaukee
- Romantic tiny forest home built in 6 weeks for $4,000
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
A rustic tiny house built with plenty of love and on a small ...
The single-use coffee pods are an environmental disaster, with enough discarded ones to ...
And how about old bottled water or tap water that's been in storage?
This afternoon, the U.S. House of Representatives voted in favor of a controversial ...
New to TreeHugger?
Have you been looking for a reason to go green? Look no further ...
Our email newsletters will help you keep up with all things green!
We're in the midst of the sixth great extinction right now, with the ...