credit: Margaret Badore. Table and vases by Bien Hecho at the IFCC.
MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Casa Incubo shipping container house is called an "icon of sustainability."
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Remixd: Charming upcycled clothing from thrift store finds
- Macro photos of snowflakes show impossibly perfect designs
- Meat and dairy are heating up the planet, but nobody seems to care
- Study links certain parenting tactics to increased materialism later in life
- The top ten tiny houses of 2014
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- Use a 'Minimalist Wardrobe' to simplify your life
- Romantic tiny forest home built in 6 weeks for $4,000