Instructables user M.C. Langer came up with this great series of Robo Planters that he makes from stuff around the house that might otherwise end up in the trash. He let us share them with you so that you can start digging through your house for unused items that could become awesome planters too.
If you have kids, these planters would be a great way to introduce kids to making things with repurposed materials and get them interested in gardening, especially because only basic tools are required.
Some of the materials these Robo Planters use are old coffee machine parts, deodorant caps and old oven knobs. These projects are definitely made from whatever you have on hand, so look at these projects to get inspired to make something of your own. Check out the Instructables page for extra step-by-step photos for each planter.
Tools you will need are:
Dremel Rotary Tool
instant glue for fix the joints.
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock
(7. Don't put your thumb on the way of a high speed drill bit. It hurts... a lot!!!)