MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- 8 Homemade Salt and Sugar Body Scrubs
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Think about safety when you build tiny houses
- Grow your own drugs for Christmas, says the BBC
- Natural candle powered terracotta heater will warm you for cheap
- Home sweet bus: Student converts old school bus into versatile mobile home (Video)
- Study links certain parenting tactics to increased materialism later in life
- Artist's embroidered seed art evokes bonds between nature and humans
- Excellent infographic shows why we must say no to plastic
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...