"Weird Eco Habits" Contest: Time to Vote
There are six great finalists for our "Weird Eco Habits" Contest, but like the Highlander - there can be only one. So be sure to go back and look at each finalists "weird" eco habit and choose who you think deserves the prize package from our friends at Greenloop.
- Brad Hole's Urban Chicken Coop
- Joy Walsh's Bath Water Reuse
- Terry Dube's Urban Naturalization
- Dave Schmetterer's Battery Drop
- John T. Unger's Eco-BDSM
- Marc Doll's Tree-Friendly Fence (submitted by C. Gloddy)