TreeHugger Picks: Green Drinks
We've counted down some of our favorite breweries and wineries doing TreeHugger things before, but we can't all drink booze all the time. Here are some of our favorite non-alcoholic drinks to quench your thirst for beverages that are less harmful to the planet, too.
1) Coca Cola has made some big strides in going green.
2) Moby's Teany bottled teas are a tasty companion to a vegetarian meal at his eatery in NYC.
3) Jones Organic Tea comes from the same company that brought the world funky soda flavors like Turkey and Gravy, Green Apple and Fufu Berry.
4) Worldshake Fair Trade juices combines the best of fair trade and local fruits and juices.
5) Great Green Tea won the Best New Organic Product for 2006, is carbon neutral, and is finally available for sale.
6) Drink tap water if none of the rest are within arms reach. Don't buy the hype that comes with bottled water; water from the tap is just as good.