MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- This solar water wheel could be the solution to plastic ocean debris
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- Whatever happened to: Your morning coffee?
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- Google offers $1,000,000 to shrink solar power inverter technology
- Summer reading list for locavores, home cooks, and foodies of all types
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.