MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- This solar water wheel could be the solution to plastic ocean debris
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- Google offers $1,000,000 to shrink solar power inverter technology
- Tesla signs $200-300 million deal with Panasonic on battery Gigafactory
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- The FLIZ Pedal-Less Bike Concept
- What ever happened to: "Small fridges make good cities"
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.