MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- Artist's embroidered seed art evokes bonds between nature and humans
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Woman Has Used the Same Christmas Tree Every Year Since 1928
- 10 Stylish and Sustainable Ways to Wrap Gifts
- This large-scale building kit helps kids learn about engineering, architecture, and design through play
- Study links certain parenting tactics to increased materialism later in life
- When life gives you invasive jellyfish.... turn them into paper towels and diapers!
- Modernist Matchbox is an off-grid micro-house in a micro-village
- Perdue chicken farmer invites a film crew to his farm to show what's really going on
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...