MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- What ever happened to: "Small fridges make good cities"
- India to plant 2 BILLION trees along its highways, creating jobs for 300,000 youths
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- Google offers $1,000,000 to shrink solar power inverter technology
- Artist's paintings on discarded library books tell an evocative story (Video)
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.