MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- The top ten tiny houses of 2014
- Artist's fantastic steampunk collages are made from electronic waste (Photos)
- Macro photos of snowflakes show impossibly perfect designs
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Use a 'Minimalist Wardrobe' to simplify your life
- Casa Incubo shipping container house is called an "icon of sustainability."
- Study links certain parenting tactics to increased materialism later in life
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- Excellent infographic shows why we must say no to plastic
- Romantic tiny forest home built in 6 weeks for $4,000
Best of TreeHugger 2014
Yet another photography prize and yet another commentary on the sad state of ...
My switch to washing hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar was ...
If you can go 10 minutes without touching your phone, Giorgio Armani will fund a day of water for a child in need
Think you can go for ten whole minutes without touching your phone? If ...
A rustic tiny house built with plenty of love and on a small ...
Who knew that knitting could have such a positive impact on our physical ...
Designed and built by sixteen students, this tiny home is made to be ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Margaret and Katherine give up shampoo for a month, with mixed results.
Snowflakes should be considered one of the great wonders of the world. These ...
Enjoy these photos, because you probably won't see a building like it in ...
Solving two problems at once (or more!) is the most satisfying way to ...
Millions of animals are accidentally killed on US roads every year. Here's how ...