From the Forums: What to Do About Overpopulation?


Image Credit: Spuz-online
We've already discussed whether or not the world is overpopulated, but Pilon wants to know, what can we do?

In the 'Population Control' topic about 95% of the comments are made by people convinced that the world is overpopulated and the other 5% of the comments are made by people who are arguing that people simply consume too much. Less than 1% of the comments on either side of the debate are backed up by anything that could be considered peer reviewed academic material. As far as I'm concerned people can continue this endless discussion in the 'Population Control' topic. However, if you're as sick of this back and forth as I am and you want to discuss the solutions to overpopulation (assuming the world is overpopulated) then do so here.

What do you think? Join the conversation.

WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK

treehugger slideshows