MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Ditch the laundry jugs and go plastic-free
- Romantic tiny forest home built in 6 weeks for $4,000
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- LED night light outlet covers install in seconds, use just 5 cents of power per year
- Hefty 224 sq. ft. little house doesn't feel tiny at all
- Think no-dig gardening is nonsense? Please watch this
- "Self-filling" biking bottle pulls water out of thin air
- 50 recipes for oats for superfood meals
- DIY: How to tell if a pallet is safe to re-use
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
A rustic tiny house built with plenty of love and on a small ...
The single-use coffee pods are an environmental disaster, with enough discarded ones to ...
And how about old bottled water or tap water that's been in storage?
This afternoon, the U.S. House of Representatives voted in favor of a controversial ...
New to TreeHugger?
Have you been looking for a reason to go green? Look no further ...
Our email newsletters will help you keep up with all things green!
We're in the midst of the sixth great extinction right now, with the ...