MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- This large-scale building kit helps kids learn about engineering, architecture, and design through play
- Excellent infographic shows why we must say no to plastic
- Modernist Matchbox is an off-grid micro-house in a micro-village
- Staying organized with an old-fashioned paper planner
- Built on a tilt: Snøhetta's Zero Energy House is completed in Norway
- We may be on the verge of a cooling revolution
- Look Ma, no heatsink! After the innovative flat LED, here comes the hollow one (review)
- Gorgeous little flatpack cabin in the woods is made from cross-laminated timber
- Why taxing plastic grocery bags actually works
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...