MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Artist's embroidered seed art evokes bonds between nature and humans
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- Natural candle powered terracotta heater will warm you for cheap
- Think about safety when you build tiny houses
- Study links certain parenting tactics to increased materialism later in life
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- This large-scale building kit helps kids learn about engineering, architecture, and design through play
- Stair(s) of the week solve an old loft design problem
- Overheated Kentucky town gets serious about trees and urban forestry
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...