MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- When life gives you invasive jellyfish.... turn them into paper towels and diapers!
- This Indian solar power plant will = almost all of the solar power installed in the US in 2010
- 6 Energy-Saving Portable Electric Space Heaters
- We may be on the verge of a cooling revolution
- Woman Has Used the Same Christmas Tree Every Year Since 1928
- 10 Stylish and Sustainable Ways to Wrap Gifts
- 8 ways to use honey to pamper your skin and hair
- Natural candle powered terracotta heater will warm you for cheap
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...