MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- For a healthier home avoid the 'dollar' stores
- The anatomy of a McDonald’s french fry
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Triangular 594 sq. ft. riverside house makes most of odd-shaped plot
- How long would your home's food supply last if you had to rely on it?
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- This "Simple Home" has legs
- 11 ways to use nutritional yeast (and why you should)
- By the Numbers: Super Bowl Facts and Figures
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
They're a great way to reduce household waste, while generating important conversations about ...
In tribute to the region's salt lake, the architects of this unique restaurant ...
Maybe it was true back in the day, but it isn't anymore and ...
From broken zippers to damaged USB cables, embrace your inner handyman with these ...
New to TreeHugger?
Our email newsletters will help you keep up with all things green!
We're in the midst of the sixth great extinction right now, with the ...
One key to being green is using less. Get inspired by these great examples!