MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- This solar water wheel could be the solution to plastic ocean debris
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- Living amphitheater is built with tubular straw wattles
- What if politicians talked about fracking like this?
- Google offers $1,000,000 to shrink solar power inverter technology
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.
it used to be so simple, deciding what to buy. Now it's complicated.