MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Beautiful wind turbine trees generate clean energy in urban environments
- How Fast Could You Travel Across the USA in the 1800s? (Check Out These Old Maps)
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- Going uphill: Tesla passes a bunch of SUVs stuck in the snow (video)
- Counter Intelligence: What's the right choice for a kitchen counter?
- Quick fix: 10 things you can repair in under 10 minutes
- Don’t stop knitting! It keeps you healthy.
- What living abroad has taught me about how to dress
- 5 tips for transitioning to a standing desk
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
They're a great way to reduce household waste, while generating important conversations about ...
In tribute to the region's salt lake, the architects of this unique restaurant ...
Maybe it was true back in the day, but it isn't anymore and ...
From broken zippers to damaged USB cables, embrace your inner handyman with these ...
New to TreeHugger?
Our email newsletters will help you keep up with all things green!
We're in the midst of the sixth great extinction right now, with the ...
One key to being green is using less. Get inspired by these great examples!