MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- We want to recycle more; we just need more places to do it
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- Google offers $1,000,000 to shrink solar power inverter technology
- This company sends safe and effective green cleaning products straight to your door
- Living amphitheater is built with tubular straw wattles
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.
it used to be so simple, deciding what to buy. Now it's complicated.