MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- This solar water wheel could be the solution to plastic ocean debris
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- The FLIZ Pedal-Less Bike Concept
- Google offers $1,000,000 to shrink solar power inverter technology
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
- Wake up to coffee, brewed in style by your clock radio
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.