MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
- This solar water wheel could be the solution to plastic ocean debris
- Resilient floating school provides reliable education in flood-prone African village
- Yikes! California's extreme drought could last "a decade or more", 2014 driest year in a century
- This company sends safe and effective green cleaning products straight to your door
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- Living amphitheater is built with tubular straw wattles
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.
it used to be so simple, deciding what to buy. Now it's complicated.