TreeHugger Looking for a Bookkeeper
TreeHugger is growing fast and we are hiring. We need a bookkeeper / administrative manager to maintain our financial records and run our other administrative systems. This is a full time position approximately half the time would be bookkeeping, the rest general administration.
Primary responsibilities would include:
* Maintenance of accounting records using Quickbooks
* Bank reconciliations, bill payment, payroll management
* Coordination with our accountant to manage the accounting system and provide required tax filing and other information.
* Ongoing interaction with advertisers including preparation of quotes, billing and collection.
* General administrative responsibilities.
This person should be motivated by a concern for the environment. We are looking for someone with good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. The position is virtual, but will ideally include face to face contact about once a week in either Manhattan or Northern New Jersey. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working from home and have high speed access and computer equipment. Computer literacy, familiarity with Quickbooks and understanding of general accounting concepts are a must.
Compensation flexible and commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes to: shayne at treehugger.com