MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- Staying organized with an old-fashioned paper planner
- Built on a tilt: Snøhetta's Zero Energy House is completed in Norway
- This large-scale building kit helps kids learn about engineering, architecture, and design through play
- 8 Homemade Salt and Sugar Body Scrubs
- Madrid micro-apartment rentals show that good design can be for everyone
- 21 Natural Home Remedies for Pets
- Tesla Model S named 'Most important car of the last 20 years' by The Telegraph
- Free Range Child examines connection between kids, their food, and the natural world
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
Craig Watts' patience has run out, and he's ready to do what he ...
They have been building them for a very long time.
Tropical deforestation is often illegal, but it’s driven by the market for these ...
We visit the writer behind the Zero Waste blog TrashIsForTossers.com.
The Double Pyramid is an innovative way of portraying how the ecological footprints ...