MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- Derby the dog, born with deformed legs, can now run thanks to 3D printed prosthetics!
- We may be on the verge of a cooling revolution
- Free Range Child examines connection between kids, their food, and the natural world
- 8 Homemade Salt and Sugar Body Scrubs
- Built on a tilt: Snøhetta's Zero Energy House is completed in Norway
- As a new father, here are 5 things I love about our reusable cloth diapers
- Excellent infographic shows why we must say no to plastic
- 10 best new U.S. bike lanes - is one in your town?
- 6 Energy-Saving Portable Electric Space Heaters
2014 Gift Guide
Here’s some natural, edible and upcycled inspiration to make the gift-giving season a ...
Beautiful and long-lasting clothes make for holiday wonderful gifts.
Experiential gifts are growing in popularity because they create wonderful, long-lasting memories and ...
Going beyond just brownie and soup mixes, here are 11 great gifts that ...
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
This prototype bicycle camper seems like a great idea, but is it?
This one is scarier than superbugs, three-legged frogs and endocrine disruption; maybe people ...
Fight the dry skin epidemic with these effective, all-natural tips
The largest solar project on the continent helps South Africa get closer to ...