MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- 2 recipes for DIY dry shampoo
- Fifty buck fridge keeps your food cool without electricity
- Coffee lovers, do you know the difference between direct trade and fair trade?
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- This solar water wheel could be the solution to plastic ocean debris
- Single experimental tree produces 40 different kinds of fruit (Video)
- Wake up to coffee, brewed in style by your clock radio
- Tesla signs $200-300 million deal with Panasonic on battery Gigafactory
- Summer reading list for locavores, home cooks, and foodies of all types
- The FLIZ Pedal-Less Bike Concept
Ten years ago, TreeHugger was full of bamboo shirts, sheets and dresses.
It was an idea whose time just hasn't come in North America.