MOST POPULAR RIGHT NOW
- TreeHugger Town & Country: The "No Shampoo" experiment
- 5 tips for transitioning to a standing desk
- The anatomy of a McDonald’s french fry
- For a healthier home avoid the 'dollar' stores
- Counter Intelligence: What's the right choice for a kitchen counter?
- Build a $300 underground greenhouse for year-round gardening (Video)
- The 'No Shampoo Experiment,' six months later
- Chinese Businessmen Paying $80,000 to Hunt Polar Bears in Canada
- Triangular 594 sq. ft. riverside house makes most of odd-shaped plot
- LED night light outlet covers install in seconds, use just 5 cents of power per year
WHAT'S HOT ON FACEBOOK
They're a great way to reduce household waste, while generating important conversations about ...
In tribute to the region's salt lake, the architects of this unique restaurant ...
Maybe it was true back in the day, but it isn't anymore and ...
From broken zippers to damaged USB cables, embrace your inner handyman with these ...
New to TreeHugger?
Our email newsletters will help you keep up with all things green!
We're in the midst of the sixth great extinction right now, with the ...
One key to being green is using less. Get inspired by these great examples!